Airport CDM (Collaborative Decision Making) enables more efficient and transparent communication between airport partners. This leads to more precise planning, which in turn means more punctual operations.
Benefits for Airport Operator
- Increase of capacity because of more efficient use of gates
- Less queuing at the runway or taxiways because of more stable traffic flows and reduced taxi times
Benefits for Airlines
- Reduces fuel consumption
- Enables more efficient use of European airspace
- More accurate awareness about the status, location and sequence information of the aircraft
- Improves customer satisfaction
Benefits for Air Traffic Control
- Improved runway and capacity planning
- More accurate take off time predictions
- Reduced number of missed ATFM slots
Read more about CDM at Finavia’s website, including benefits for other stakeholders passengers and ground handling, .